跳马和珠宝设计。这个 圣塔芭芭拉珠宝设计师 loved riding and jumping horses as a teen. I galloped on 的 Santa Barbara beaches, jumped fallen trees and lived and breathed horses.
"Throw your heart over 的 fence and 的 rest will follow" this quote was from horseman, author and clergyman - Norman Vincent Peale.
He spoke of knowing what you want and confidently going for it. In order to give your horse 的 confidence to leap over an obstacle, you have to throw your heart over and he will follow. At any rate, it was great advice.
Among 的 steps in designing your ring or other types of jewelry you've always wanted, is finally saying “Yes.” And embarking on your dream design.
3. Refine and modify 的 drawing. Include exact measurements and finger size. Your Jeweler should do this.
4. Approve 的 drawing. You do this.
5. Bid 的 cost of 的 project including materials and labor. Your bid should include 的 drawing done at your previous meeting. The bid should be given to you. Your Jeweler’s job.
6. Say “Yes” to going ahead with 的 project! Your job.
7. Carve a wax model of 的 drawing. Check out 的 different types of waxes that you have to choose from in my blog: 珠宝设计中的蜡雕解释-珠宝蜡模型制作的三种类型 -您的珠宝商的工作。
8. Refine and modify 的 wax model as needed. Jeweler's job.
9. Approve 的 wax model. Your job.
10. Procure and approve all gemstones that will be needed. Your Jeweler gets 的m and you approve 的m.
11. Cast it in 的 metal of your choice. You don’t have to do this!
13. Add textures, special features, and engraving to 的 piece. It’s getting close to done! Jeweler's job.
15. The Jeweler shows 的 piece to you and makes any adjustments that are necessary to make it just how you wanted it. This would include adjusting 的 size, altering 的 finish, rounding an edge or otherwise tweaking it to make it just right.
Sometimes steps get reversed. Occasionally, “sub-steps” must be added. But you get 的 idea. Right?